Meet Our Coaches
Executive Director, Golf
Gylton Da Matta
Executive Director, Volleyball
Executive Director, Tennis
Fmr. Executive Director, Weightlifting
Executive Director, Basketball
Executive Director, Soccer
Khadevis Robinson, two time Olympian, is currently Ohio State University Cross Country head coach following coaching stints at Louisiana State University, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
He is an author, speaker, trainer and former outstanding athlete, twice an Olympian and four time US National Champion of the 800 meter run and repeating the four US National Championships in the indoor version, the 800 meter dash.
He espouses his unique brand of coaching called KHADEVISM, and describes a KHADEVISM as simply the ways in which he, Khadevis, navigates through the world. They are strategies, statements, behaviors and tips that he learned, experienced and shared through the years that can bring massive improvements and usher in peace, happiness and success in one’s life.
HisTeam USA Coaching experiences include:
2015 Pan American Junior Championships in Edmonton, Ca: Asst. Coach, Women’s Middle and Long Distances; 2016 NACAC U23 Championships in El Salvador, Head Coach; 2017 World Championships in London, England: Asst. Coach, Men’s Middle and Long Distances.
Among his specific achievements:
• Coached the first National Champion in the Mile in Ohio State History.
• Coached school records at UNLV, LSU and The Ohio State University.
• Coached best XC women’s finish and ranking in school history.
• Served as Team USA Pan-Am Juniors Assistant Coach, Team USA World Championships, Head Coach for the NACAC Championships in El Salvador (Summer 2016).
• Optimized performance of Lady Tiger All-American, Morgan Schuetz, one of NCAA’s leading 800M runners, helping her achieve personal bests of 4:20.21 in 1,500M, a 4:40.07 Mile and 9:44.41 in 3,000M,.
• Coached Julian Parker to conference Championship in 800 meters.
• Coached multiple men and women athletes to Conference scoring positions, school re olds, and personal bests in every discipline including the 400, 400 hurdles and up.
• Trained nationally-ranked, record holding athletes, Julia Rizk and Frank Hayes, leading to 1st place finish at NCAA D-I Indoor Track & Field National Championship and Big Ten Indoor Track & Field Championship.
• Co-founder of The Youth Track and Running Club in Santa Monica.
• Philanthropic Advisor for The Each Foundation.
• University Coordinator for Athletes for Hope.
• President of TFAA
• USA Sports Envoy to Zimbabwe.
• 1998 NCAA Champion
• Member of the Prestigious Santa Monica Track Club