WARM UP TO WIN 2: BETWEEN THE SERVICE LINE AND BASELINE. Most great players begin their practices by hitting some balls up close to the net and then gradually moving back to the baseline. They do this to get feel, warm up their eyes and slowly prepare their bodies for the powerful movements they will make from the baseline. In this video, SportsEdTV's Director of Tennis, John ...Eagleton, will show you step two in this warm-up process: hitting from between the service line and the baseline. You will learn how to gradually add more rotation to your body and shape to the ball as you work your way back to the baseline. Use this routine to help maximize your practice time!
30 Videos in this category:
1. Warm Up to Win 2 - Between The Service Line And Baseline
2. 2 FOREHAND DRILL - Improve duplication of movement
3. ATTACKING MOVING UP & BACK
4. BECOME MORE EXPLOSIVE - Med Ball Ply Combo
5. BREAKING 1ST SERVES - Simple Tactics Great Players Use
6. BREAKING 2ND SERVES
7. CARLOS TEIXEIRA'S PLYOMETRICS SERIES
8. DEVELOP QUICK MOVEMENT - Change Direction & React Faster
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.