Are you looking to get faster on the tennis court ? This is a plyometric drill that Carlos uses to help his elite athletes increase explosion and speed. The first jump over the hurdle is a side jump and the next is a forward jump. It is important to land softly and minimize the time between the land and the second jump. Note, the land is a quick single split ...step.
34 Videos in this category:
1. JUMP ON YOUR OPPONENT - Master These 2 Explosive Moves
2. 2 FOREHAND DRILL - Improve duplication of movement
3. 4 Open Stance Movements
4. 4 Semi-Open Stance Movements
5. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack
6. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack With Gene Mayer
7. BECOME MORE EXPLOSIVE - Med Ball Ply Combo
8. CARLOS TEIXEIRA'S PLYOMETRICS SERIES
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.