To transfer the weight and have a full rotation, players must focus on rotating the hips. Top tennis players use their bodies effectively. Modern tennis is all about utilizing the whole body, kinetic chain, to generate maximum power with minimum effort. This video demonstrates a hip rotation drill for maximum power; coach Andrei Kozlov is working on the hip rotation technique for the tennis forehand. The same technique applies to ...the backhand. Often, tennis players struggle to generate power consistently because of the lack of using the whole body to hit the groundstrokes.
71 Videos in this category:
1. Hip Rotation to Improve Power and Speed
2. 2 FOREHAND DRILL - Improve duplication of movement
3. ATTACKING MOVING UP & BACK
4. BECOME MORE EXPLOSIVE - Med Ball Ply Combo
5. BREAKING 1ST SERVES - Simple Tactics Great Players Use
6. BREAKING 2ND SERVES
7. CARLOS TEIXEIRA'S PLYOMETRICS SERIES
8. DEVELOP QUICK MOVEMENT - Change Direction & React Faster
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.