FOREHAND RETURN OF SERVE: MOVEMENT / AD COURT.
The forehand return can be a great weapon in today’s game, especially on second serves. We’ll show you the technique for stepping up and taking control of the point on the return, and how to effectively redirect tough first serves to achieve an offensive position in the point. We’ll show you how to use the open and semi-open stance forehand ...to hit great returns with easy recovery, so you won’t be in a defensive position on the next shot. Great returners don’t lose control of the point on the return. Learn to make your return a fearsome weapon.
16 Videos in this category:
1. Forehand Return Of Serve: Movement / Ad Court
2. 1-Handed Backhand - Return Of Serve Technique
3. 1-Handed Backhand Return Of Serve: Movement/Deuce Court
4. 1-Handed Return Of Serve - The "V" Attack
5. 3 WAYS TO NEUTRALIZE A SERVER & VOLLEYER
6. 4 WAYS TO BEAT A KICK SERVE
7. BREAKING 1ST SERVES - Simple Tactics Great Players Use
8. BREAKING 2ND SERVES
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.