To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
FOREHAND PROGRESSION 5 - PUTTING IT TOGETHER ON THE BASELINE.
In Forehand Progression 5, learn to put all the steps taught in the first 4 progressions together at the baseline. Starting with a strong base, you’ll learn how to get the hands up to prepare, how to turn and coil, how to move most effectively to the ball, and how to use your movement and wrist to shape the ball ...lIke a pro.
20 Videos in this category:
1. Forehand Progression 5 - Putting It Together On The Baseline
2. Forehand Grips
3. Forehand Overview
4. Forehand Overview Part 2-Lean, Lift, Load & Leverage
5. Forehand Overview Part 3-The Coil
6. Forehand Overview Part 5-Rip & Wrap
7. Forehand Overview Part 6-Rotate to Recover
8. Forehand Overview Part 7-Linear vs. Rotational Power