Ever wonder how the pros hit such a big ball and make it look so easy? This is a plyometric drill with a medicine ball combo that Carlos uses to help his elite athletes increase explosive movement to the ball and transfer that into a powerful shot.
You jump over the hurdle and catch the medicine ball while landing into a split step. Carlos recommends setting up with an open ...stance on the forehand and neutral stance on the backhand. This can be adjusted based on the players preference. Note, this drill is to be performed at full intensity to achieve its objective.
51 Videos in this category:
1. BECOME MORE EXPLOSIVE - Med Ball Ply Combo
2. CARLOS TEIXEIRA'S PLYOMETRICS SERIES
3. Core Strengthening For Rotational Power
4. DEVELOP QUICK MOVEMENT - Change Direction & React Faster
5. Djokovic Strech Progression
6. GET A JUMP ON OPPONENTS - Advanced Skills To Own The Court
7. HURDLES TO SUCCESS - Movements You Need To Win
8. IMPROVE YOUR RADAR - Use Laser Training For Fast Ball Tracking
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.