Jeff Rauch demonstrates the different grips used in Pickleball for serve, dinking, drive and volleys. Most players use one grip for all their shots, and the most commonly used grips are the continental and the modified eastern with a finger. The key focus of the grip is to find a consistent grip across all shots, yet that is the best fit for each player. ...
16 Videos in this category:
1. Grips used in Pickleball
2. Pickleball Lessons: Third Shot Drop Basics
3. How To Neutralize The Point When Attacked: Resetting from the Feet
5. Pickleball Strategy: When to counterattack and when to block
6. Recognize When To Attack or Hit a Block Shot in Pickleball
7. Technique to Reset the Point When Attacked - Resetting Volley
8. Doubles Pickleball Strategy For The Serving Team
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.