To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
LEARN WHY TIGER WOODS IS SO GOOD AT THE SHORT GAME. Many golfers have the idea that the short game requires a knack or “touch”. Learn why that is not true, and how anyone can develop an effective short game by employing simple fundamentals and a good training program. As Lee Trevino once said, “There is no such thing as natural touch. Touch is something you create ...by hitting millions of balls.”
33 Videos in this category:
1. Learn Why Tiger Woods Is So Good At The Short Game
2. Bunker Shot Basics
3. Chipping & Pitching: Arms Position
4. Chipping & Pitching: Ball Position
5. Chipping & Pitching: Club Selection - Low Or High Loft?
6. Chipping & Pitching: Distance Control Drill
7. Chipping & Pitching: Drills For Stroke Consistency