CHIPPING & PITCHING: THE PENDULUM STROKE.
This video shows you how to use tick-tock rhythm for all your shots around the green. The latest technology shows that all stroke rhythms should be the same whether a short chip or a long pitch, only speed (therefore distance the ball will travel) changes. Master your pendulum stroke and lower your scores. ...
33 Videos in this category:
1. Chipping & Pitching: The Pendulum Stroke
2. Chipping & Pitching: Arms Position
3. Chipping & Pitching: Ball Position
4. Chipping & Pitching: Club Selection - Low Or High Loft?
5. Chipping & Pitching: Distance Control Drill
6. Chipping & Pitching: Drills For Stroke Consistency
7. Chipping & Pitching: Hands Position
8. Chipping & Pitching: Linear vs. Circular
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.