CHIPPING & PITCHING: CLUB SELECTION - LOW OR HIGH LOFT ?
Whether to chip, pitch or putt… that is the question! The loft you choose and the ratio of carry to roll are both determined by the club selection and the green you are approaching. Learn to decide the best option, air or land? Become proficient with one or two clubs in each category. (i.e. pitching: sand or ...pitching wedge; chipping, sand or any wedge and a lower lofted iron or hybrid; and putting stroke). (See video on Texas wedge or specifics on technique). Enhance your short game strategy and lower your scores.
33 Videos in this category:
1. Chipping & Pitching: Club Selection - Low Or High Loft?
2. Chipping & Pitching: Arms Position
3. Chipping & Pitching: Ball Position
4. Chipping & Pitching: Distance Control Drill
5. Chipping & Pitching: Drills For Stroke Consistency
6. Chipping & Pitching: Hands Position
7. Chipping & Pitching: Linear vs. Circular
8. Chipping & Pitching: Posture Essentials
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.