MID-RANGE SHOOTING WITH OPEN STEP - MALE. Coach Cedric Carter teaches how to shoot mid-range shots off an open step. You will start out in an athletic stance being squared up to the basket. You will be taking an open step to get into your movement for your shot. When going to your right, you will make an explosive dribble with your right hand while simultaneously moving your right ...foot toward the basket, getting a nice inside plant with your left foot going up into your shot. If you are going left you will do your movements the opposite way making your right foot become your plant foot going up into your shot.
62 Videos in this category:
1. Mid-Range Shooting with Open Step - Male
2. Basic Shooting Skills - Head and Elbow (Female)
3. Basic Shooting Skills - Head And Elbow (Male)
4. Basic Shooting Skills - Role Of The Off-Hand (Female)
5. Basic Shooting Skills - Role Of The Off-Hand (Male)
6. Basic Shooting Skills Stance (Female)
7. Basic Shooting Skills Stance (Male)
8. Block To Block Finishing
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.