To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
UNCONVENTIONAL SERVING DOUBLE TACTICS. Learn from coach Martin Damm these 2 very powerful, unconventional positions for the serving team. The I Formation, where the net player stands in the middle of the court and the Aussie formation, where net player stands on the same side of the server. Add these two plays to your doubles game to improve your results. ...
9 Videos in this category:
1. UNCONVENTIONAL SERVING DOUBLE TACTICS
2. BREAKING 1ST SERVES - Simple Tactics Great Players Use
3. BREAKING 2ND SERVES
4. DOUBLES DRILLS TO MASTER THE DOUBLES GAME
5. DOUBLES SERVER POSITIONS
6. DOUBLES WINNING SIGNALS
7. KEY POSITIONS TO DOMINATE THE AD COURT IN DOUBLES
8. KEY POSITIONS TO DOMINATE THE DEUCE COURT IN DOUBLES