To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
MASTER THE 3 ZONES ON THE DOUBLES COURT. Different shot are required in different positions on the doubles court. Do you know when to hit each shot? In this video, former WTA top 50 player, Jane Forman, breaks the doubles court into 3 ZONES, and shows which shots are best from each position. Learn the shots that give you the best chances of success, no matter where ...you are hitting from on the court, and you'll be winning more doubles matches in not time.
51 Videos in this category:
1. Master the 3 ZONES On The Doubles Court
2. 1-Handed Backhand Return Of Serve: Movement/Deuce Court
3. 1st Move For Great Serves - Delay The Serving Hand
4. 4 Open Stance Movements
5. 4 Semi-Open Stance Movements
6. Backhand Volley - Positioning & "V" Movement With Ellis Ferreira
7. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack
8. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack With Gene Mayer