To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
KEY TO DOMINATE THE AD COURT IN DOUBLES. Let coach Martin Damm show you the key to dominate the ad side of the court. Know the different positions for the serve, wide, body and down the T. Understand where the net player shall move accordingly to the serve position. As a general rule, the net person shall always follow the ball. When server goes wide, net person shall move to ...the right to cover the alley. When server goes body, net person shall hold position at the center of the service box, covering the middle. When server goes to down the T, the next person moves a little to the left, to cover the middle. The net player shall always look for the opportunity to help the partner and stay active.
86 Videos in this category:
1. KEY POSITIONS TO DOMINATE THE AD COURT IN DOUBLES
2. 1-Handed Backhand Return Of Serve: Movement/Deuce Court
3. 1-Handed Return Of Serve - The "V" Attack
4. 1st Move For Great Serves - Delay The Serving Hand
5. 4 Open Stance Movements
6. 4 Semi-Open Stance Movements
7. Backhand Transition Volley With Ellis Ferreira
8. Backhand Volley - Positioning & "V" Movement With Ellis Ferreira