To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TENNIS RACQUET. Let tennis industry veteran, Sean Frost, teach you the ins and outs of buying a tennis racquet. One of the most often asked questions by people starting to play the game is "What racquet should I buy?" Even experienced players need a better understanding of racquet types, and the different playing characteristics of racquets based on their head size, weight, frame ...width, string pattern and grip size and shape. Learn from our expert and you will make a smart racquet choice!
51 Videos in this category:
1. How to Choose a Tennis Racquet
2. 1-Handed Backhand Return Of Serve: Movement/Deuce Court
3. 1st Move For Great Serves - Delay The Serving Hand
4. 4 Open Stance Movements
5. 4 Semi-Open Stance Movements
6. Backhand Volley - Positioning & "V" Movement With Ellis Ferreira
7. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack
8. Basic Movement For The “O” Attack With Gene Mayer