To use this feature, you must be a member. Membership is free.
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.
FOREHAND OVERVIEW PART 3-THE COIL. In this video, SportsEdTV Director of Tennis, John Eagleton, describes how the coil of the wrist prior to hitting the forehand. This is an important step that creates the tension in the wrist required to unleash the racquet head at high speed toward the ball. Most top players today use a coil in the forehand preparation. This is video three is a ...seven-video series that breaks down the forehand fundamentals for today's game.
15 Videos in this category:
1. Forehand Overview Part 3-The Coil
2. Forehand Overview
3. Forehand Overview Part 2-Lean, Lift, Load & Leverage
4. Forehand Overview Part 5-Rip & Wrap
5. Forehand Overview Part 6-Rotate to Recover
6. Forehand Overview Part 7-Linear vs. Rotational Power
7. Forehand Overview Series Part 1-The Base
8. Forehand Overview Series Part 4 - Getting to Contact on the Forehand