Sophie Chiche talks to Kim Bachrouche about what makes pickleball unique as a sport and a social revolution.
Whether you are trying to learn or even teach pickleball SportsEdTV’s library of cinema-quality online instructional videos will become a most valuable resource to you. These pickleball instructions are led by leading coaches, players, and champions. Athletes new to pickleball will appreciate the simplicity and special effects employed by SportsEdTV ...coaches who will offer expertise in fundamentals, strategies, and drills for all levels of pickleball in formats that are easily understood and practiced. This instructional video content is available to anyone in the world with an internet connection. SportsEdTV videos feature advice from world-class pickleball coaches and athletes - many of whom are or have coached world champions. For more pickleball lessons, visit our world-class video library. And don’t miss SportsEdTV’s thoughtful pickleball blogs featuring contributions by world-famous coaches and players. Please leave your comments below and share SportsEdTV with your friends, family, and teammates.
6 Videos in this category:
1. Pickleball is a social revolution: Soph talks with Kim Bachrouche
2. Talk with Ben Johns at the 2022 USA Pickleball National Championships
3. Talk with Irina Tereschenko at the 2022 USA Pickleball National Championships
4. Talk with Jay Devilliers at the 2022 USA Pickleball National Championships
5. Talk with Tyson McGuffin at the 2022 USA Pickleball National Championships
6. The Queen With Three Crowns at the 2022 USA Pickleball National Championships
To see this video, you must log in, or be a member.  Membership options:
Free         - limited access
Yearly      - all access and features
Lifetime - all access and features, forever
SportsEdTV’s community is a place where athletes, coaches and parents can connect and share their passion for their sport. We encourage members to help each other by sharing useful information, making coaching connections, sharing training or competitive experiences, or just posting fun inspirational messages that support the journey taken by athletes of all levels in our community.